Thursday 13 April 2017

Best Turmeric Milk Chai Latte Recipe

Looking for more turmeric recipes and love golden milk?|
 You’re going to love this turmeric chai latte!Most mornings I crave something warm to drink before I have my breakfast. I’m not a coffee person, never have been, and sometimes tea can get a little boring. Enter the new spin on golden milk, the turmeric milk chai latte which has now changed my day for the better. I knew it was a

Most mornings I crave something warm to drink before I have my breakfast. I’m not a coffee person, never have been, and sometimes tea can get a little boring. Enter the new spin on golden milk, the turmeric milk chai latte which has now changed my day for the better. I knew it was a reaaaaally solid recipe when I started to make it for friends and family when they came over and they all loved it so much. Now I get requests before they come over begging me to make it! I’m very excited to share this turmeric recipe with you so you can enjoy it as well and I can confidently say it’s the best turmeric milk latte I’ve ever had.
This chai golden milk is not only super delicious but also super-easy. It’s best when made in the blender as it gets super frothy just like your favorite coffee shop would make it. However, if you don’t have a blender that opens on top (do NOT use a screw-bottom blender like a magic bullet or nutra bullet when blending hot drinks), you can also make this on the stovetop using a whisk to combine everything nicely. Just make sure you grind your spices first.
I find when I make a cup of this in the morning it fills me up and I won’t have breakfast for another couple of hours. This is due in part to the healthy fats used like almond butter and raw coconut oil.
I love the addition of chai spices like cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and black pepper. They take this latte to the next level adding tons of vibrant, spicy flavor. I like to sweeten my turmeric lattes with raw honey but if you’re a vegan maple syrup or coconut nectar would work well too.

Turmeric Milk Chai Latte (Chai Golden Milk)

Dairy-free, gluten-free, refined-sugar free, vegan-optional

Serves: 2 / Cook time: 15 mins 

Ingredients:

  • 4 teaspoons raw honey
  • ½ teaspoon cardamom seeds
  • ½ teaspoon dried cloves
  • 2 teaspoon ground turmeric
  • 8 cracks of black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 pinch sea salt
  • 2 Tablespoons almond butter
  • 4 teaspoons raw coconut oil
  • 2 ½ cups freshly boiled water
  • turmeric powder for garnish
http://theheartysoul.com/best-turmeric-chai-latte-recipe/

Leave your comment below.

Click Here For More Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment