Tuesday 1 November 2016

I Have the Key to Living a Healthy, Fulfilling Life Without Restrictions in a Way I Love!

  Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt in Intermittent fasting, Weight loss stories

Cindy had always been health-conscious, but in her mid fifties her weight started to creep up. She became vegan for five years and gained 20 pounds, suffered from osteoarthritis and felt increasingly poorly.
Once again, she researched the internet… and this time she found the ketogenic diet.

Stock photo

 The E-mail

Hi Andreas,
I am so excited and feel like, at long last, I have the key to living a healthy, fulfilling life without restrictions in a way I love! I have always been health conscious and worked out and ate a predominantly healthy diet. In my early 30’s I wanted to lose a few pounds and low-carb diets, Atkins type, were making the rounds at the gym where I worked out. I tried it for a few weeks and had amazing success!! Once I reached my goal I stopped, as at that time I “bought in” to the idea that it wasn’t a healthy diet and could create health issues.
Fast forward to my mid fifties… I was still active and health conscious but my weight started to creep up. At that point health was a priority and still believing carbohydrate restriction was “bad” I researched other options and (for various reasons) embraced a vegan lifestyle. I bought Eat To Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman and it became my “bible.” I was a believer and even bought multiple copies of the book to give to family and friends, hoping to help them. Following a vegan diet over the past five years I have experienced a 20-pound weight gain, osteoarthritis (including a hip replacement) and an ever-increasing sense of feeling poorly, I called it feeling “old” and steadily working towards metabolic syndrome.
I have simplified my life in so many ways and I eat food I absolutely love!!
I realized what I was doing wasn’t working, so once again started researching and found the ketogenic diet, yippee! I started LCHF (Eat Low Carb High Fat) on Sept 19 of this year and within a couple of weeks I found IF (thanks Dr Fung!). That lead me to OMAD (one meal a day) which is perfect for me.
1
I have lost about 12 pounds in the past five weeks, I feel better than I have in over ten years, I have simplified my life in so many ways and I eat food I absolutely love!! Thank you and the entire LCHF community (DietDoctor.com, Dr. Westman and Dr Fung are my new “heroes”). I will be 60 soon and so excited about the future of my health, the world of great food and feeling better every day for a change.
Thanks again!
Cindy N
https://www.dietdoctor.com/i-have-the-key-to-living-a-healthy-fulfilling-life-without-restrictions-in-a-way-i-love

Click Here For More Articles

1 comment:


  1. super male vitality™ and whats the exact equivalant to super male vitality? herbal male vitality is a male enhancement system reviews super male vitality memes super male vitality amazing whats in super male vitality super male vitality is amazing deep voice male vitality naperville il life extension, male vitality male vitality superfood supplement super male vitality recommended dosage best supplements for increasing male vitality super male vitality allergic reaction male vitality vitamins There’s not a lot of to stress whether or not you have little penis syndrome as a result of there are Vitality Rx ways in which out of that too. All your sexual barriers can break once you begin taking this supplement. The unhappy part is that some folks have fully avoided sex in their life as a result of of their issues and they have to be empowered again. Visit here for more info Vitality RX Review is a one of the more up to date male improvement supplements available.
    http://www.cureidea.com/vitality-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete