Monday 20 June 2016

Climbing the fitness chart

Sahil Salathia bares it all and we mean, not just his six pack abs but also the routine that led to them! Climbing the fitness chart 
Manpriya Singh
Two cheat meals in ten days, in love with all the possible junk food in the world and especially in love with Indian-masala-kinda oil-dripping Chinese! And still so fit! Catching hold of Indian model- turned actor Sahil Salathia, as seen in television serial Everest.
Fitness, quite elaborate
Fitness is a way of life, it's a lifestyle! I think fitness is a journey which we should all embark on to achieve not just a healthy body but a healthy mind at the same time. My fitness routine changes from time to time because I can't stick to just one way of working out. I need variation, I make sure that I do keep about an hour and a half aside every single day, without fail for my fitness regime. These days, I've picked up boxing because it definitely keeps my adrenaline going along with all that toning up of muscles. Never say no to cardio Other than that, I love swimming, which happens over the weekends. And never say no to cardio, I must have my 45 minutes jogging session every single day, early mornings preferably.
No steroids, guys
Please say a no to all sorts of steroids to pump your muscles up, keep it natural that is sexy. Exercising should be a stress buster; it could be jogging on the beach mixed with some weight training at the gym or a swimming session mixed with some weight training again. BTW, it's boxing these days! Gym, gym and some more gym Most definitely, I am a gym person. But you can't call me a gym rat! I'm more than that. I'm an outdoor guy, with high testosterone levels, which clearly means, just a treadmill and an enclosed room with dumbbells and machines is not enough. I need an open space where I can run with a target to finish or do 500 pull ups in a session like a monkey on a tree/a monkey bar. Having said this, I do hit the gym at least four times a week. First thing — in the morning The first thing I have in the morning is a glass of warm water with natural honey and lemon mixed in it. It hydrates me immediately and I’m ready to get up and shine! A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with warm water is equally magical. It cuts some serious fat out from your body as well at the same time. Morning person and a party animal! I'm a complete morning person unless I'm traveling and not in my city, which happens to be Mumbai. I turn into a night animal who is partying the night away if in some other country! I think it's very important to form a body clock and a certain disciplined routine for your body to react in the best way possible.
In love with junk
I don't really have a sweet tooth but I love all the possible junk that exists in this world! But I make sure that I do not have more than two cheat meals in ten days, weird calculation but that is exactly how I do it! I can live on the typical Indian masala-kinda-chinese food but I like to follow a discipline! Don’t go crazy over fitness guys Please don't go abnormally crazy over fitness, listen to your body, set realistic goals and achieve them step by step! Eat healthy. So many to look up to Anil Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan are perfect examples of fit men. Amongst the relatively younger lot, Virat Kohli is super fit. So is Farhan Akhtar.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/life-style/gyan-zone/climbing-the-fitness-chart/253566.html
Click Here For More Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment