Thursday 12 November 2015

She Put Her Hands in Apple Cider Vinegar Twice a Week, You Will Not Believe What Effect is Achieved!

If you suffer from pain in the joints, then you know that it is a serious problem since pain affects every aspect of your life. Every person who suffers from this type of pain claims that common medicines are only a temporary solution. Joint pain and its symptoms can be reduced only by changing your diet and lifestyle.
Ana H. suffered from severe joint pain and decided to help herself with natural medicine. She was working as a typist her entire life and her job led to this disease.


A couple of years I lead the fight against pain in the joints and hands and after that doctors diagnosed arthritis caused by the hard work and malnutrition. Since I’m not a person who immediately reaches for chemistry, I decided to try with natural solution and I am glad that I did. I spoke to the doctor and he said the same thing that I can try apple cider vinegar, but I have to be persistent. I started to use it and now after 2 months I can say that I am quite better. The first month I was doing it three times a week and now twice. I have put hands in vinegar before sleeping and I did relieve pain and tingling in the hands that I had. I have used natural drink made of apple cider vinegar and water with a little honey. I want to recommend everyone to try, because I have succeeded. “-says Ana H.
Apple cider vinegar is a powerful antioxidant that cleanses the body from toxins and is also great against joint pain.
It can be used in a several ways to help you get rid of joint pain:
Rubbing
Prepare a mixture from 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Apply the mixture on the painful joints.
Healing Potion
Add 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 300 ml of water or some fruit juice and prepare your healing potion. You should consume it 3 times a day, before meals.
Bath
Put a cup of apple cider vinegar in 6 cups of water and then soak your feet or hands in the solution. You can also apply a compress on other painful areas.
Joint pain is very unpleasant and it affects your everyday life and tasks. Therefore, try these natural treatments and successfully relieve joint pain.
Source/Reference: www.healthyfoodteam.com


Click Here For More Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment